Chocolate Cup Cake
Chocolate Cup cake is a classic treat. It has a mild chocolate flavor and Moist texture and with an equally decadent frosting will be the first to go on any dessert table.
3 tbsp edible fat
1 tsp leaven
100g golden powdered sugar
1 giant egg
150g chocolate chips
chocolate cup cake decorations like alimentary paste sprinkles or chocolate-coated pop candy
20 paper wafer daisies (these are available in packs of twelve, therefore get a pair of packs)
http://chocolate cup cake
- Heat oven at 180C. Then pour oil inside of the terracotta pots with a little vegetable oil and place it on a baking tray. Place a paper mini muffin case in the bottom of every pot.
- Put the flour, baking powder and cocoa and sugar in a bowl and stir thorowly .
- Break the egg into a jug and whisk with the milk and remaining oil and cocoa mixture, and stir add 50g of the chocolate chips. Do not mix more – it must be loose but still quite lumpy mixture. Place in the center of the oven and let it bake for 12-15 mins until risen and firm. Transfer to a wire rack (still in the pots) and leave it to cool.
- Put the rest of the chocolate chips in a small bowl and melt in a small pan by gently simmering water (don’t let the water touch the bowl), or put in a microwave-proof bowl and heat at High temperature for 1 min until it gets melt.
- Spread muffins with the melted chocolate. Sprinkle over the chocolate decorations and add 2 rice paper wafer daisies to each pot to serve. Will keep for 48hours in an airtight container.
- Decorate it with chocolate cup cake topped with cream flowers.
For more recipes browse:southernspicy.com